Tuesday, February 28, 2012

For God So Loved the World...

...that He gave His only Begotten Son.

I have been pondering the LOVE God has for His children... a LOVE so strong and so fierce that he gave His Son as a ransom for our sins... our sorrows... our suffering... the injustices of mortality... the insults and injuries perpetrated on the hearts and lives of His children. God gave us His son... whether we accept Him as our Savior or not.

He gave the "world" His son... collectively. I have asked myself... if he gave His son collectively, "What did He give me personally?"
I am reminded of a scriptural question... "What lack I yet?" A question worth asking myself... the answer... I lack so many qualities that I need to develop to be like Christ. But it is worth sacrificing anything for if it brings me closer to my Savior and proves me a more profitable servant. I try to remember daily that Father has promised me everything...equal heirs with Jesus Christ of everything he hath...if I don't want something else more.

No comments:

Post a Comment